Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast Inns offer a charming and unique way to learn more about an area when you travel, and no two are alike. Some are located in historic buildings, while others are located in modern townhouses or on sprawling ranches. The common denominators for B&Bs are a hospitable host, a comfortable bed, and a hearty breakfast. Try staying at one, and you just might find that the level of personal service and the homey atmosphere add a new dimension to your vacation experience. In fact, you may never want to stay in a chain hotel again.
Explore Bed and Breakfast Inns
In this category, you'll find profiles of B&Bs, as they are affectionately referred to, across the USA and Canada. You can use this information to help you narrow down your choices for where you'd like to stay.
For example, you might to check out:
- B&Bs in New England - Imagine the picturesque setting of a Vermont B&B in autumn surrounded by red and copper maple leaves. You'll find equally lovely inns in Maine, Massachusetts, and other New England states.
- Southern B&B Inns - Experience historic charm and southern hospitality when you visit one of these inns in a beautiful location like Virginia, where you can visit the famous town of Williamsburg or tour some of the finest horse farms in the country during your stay.
- Midwest B&Bs - Don't forget that the Midwest has a lot to offer. You'll find any number of wonderful inns in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, and other states in this region.
- Southwest B&Bs - Get a taste of western life-style during the day, and then luxuriate in your cozy room in the evening when you visit inns in places like Colorado and Texas.
- B&Bs in Canada - If you're looking for a place to stay a bit farther north, consider one of the charming inns located in Ontario, Canada, where you'll find B&Bs in both urban and rural settings.
Info to Help You Plan Your Stay
With information on locations, amenities, and photos of actual Bed and Breakfast inns, you can get a good idea of which ones offer the kind of accommodations you're looking for. Whatever your interests, your budget, and your lifestyle, there's sure to be a B&B just right for you and your family.