Las Vegas Travel
Las Vegas can be a great place to visit, but planning a trip to this famous destination can certainly seem overwhelming. This site provides helpful information written by seasoned business and leisure travelers as well as industry experts. Check out the articles published here if you'd like useful tips that can provide you with insight into the sights and sounds of Las Vegas while taking some of the stress out of the travel planning process.
Vegas Travel Information
Hotel accommodations in Las Vegas vary from low-cost budget accommodations to the most luxurious, upscale suites you can imagine.
- Top accommodations: Find out about the best Las Vegas hotels and other great places to stay in the city.
- Low cost lodging: Discover the lowest priced hotels and other accommodation options in and around Las Vegas.
- Hotel packages: Learn about package deals and special offers that bundle hotel stays with entertainment and dining options.
- Vegas Strip hotels: Get an insider's view of well-known hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, including accommodations at the Luxor and the MGM Grand casinos.
Attractions and Activities
Las Vegas is well-known for its casinos, ranging from relatively small operations to mega resorts. These properties offer more than just gambling, including world-class shows and fine dining. The city is also home to many other things to do, as is the surrounding area.
- Casino properties: Find out about well-known casino resorts, including the Wynn Las Vegas, Bellagio, the Mirage and Circus Circus.
- Museums: Las Vegas is home to a variety of museums, ranging from the Natural History Museum to the Elvis-a-Rama and Liberace museums.
- Nature: Discover the natural beauty of the desert surrounding Las Vegas by making a day trip to the Grand Canyon or Red Rock Canyon.
- Modern marvel: Take a day trip to the Hoover Dam for a chance to tour a historically-significant engineering marvel.
- Racing: If you're a racing fan, you'll want to include a stop by the Las Vegas Motor Speedway when you visit the city.
- Budget sightseeing: Find out about free things to do and no-cost entertainment options in the city, as well as where to find coupons to help cut costs.
- Child-friendly travel: Get great trip ideas for families, including suggestions specific to enjoying Vegas with your kids like the Lied Discovery Children's Museum.
Preparing to Visit Vegas
Whether you're planning a holiday or weekend getaway, a longer vacation, or even a business trip, the articles on this site can help you get a sense of where to stay and what to see and do in Las Vegas.
When you're looking for independent expert content based on research and real world experience, this site is an ideal resource. Our editorial experts are always updating and adding content, so be sure to check in any time you're planning a trip. Let LoveToKnow Travel help you navigate the Vegas Strip and beyond.