If you are planning a trip to Mexico, you may want to consider the reviews for Hotel Riu Caribe in Cancun Mexico. The reviews will help you know what to expect and whether or not the Hotel Riu Caribe is for you and those you will be traveling with.
Getting to the Hotel Riu Caribe
The Hotel Riu Caribe, a nine-story, five-star resort hotel, is located on the Yucatan Peninsula in coastal Cancun. The Caribbean Ocean greets you with its sparkling and clear warm waters. To get to Cancun, you can make your travel arrangements through a travel agent and he or she may have some inexpensive flights for you. Depending on when you can travel, will determine the cost of your flights. Remember, it is always warm in Cancun, even if your hometown is covered with snow.
All About the Hotel Riu Caribe
Some of the features the Hotel Riu Caribe's 505 guest rooms include:
- Each room has a view of the ocean from the balcony or terrace
- Air conditioning
- Roomy private bathroom with a hairdryer and vanity mirror
- Satellite TV
- King-size or double beds
- Ceiling fans
- Alarm clocks
- Junior suites are also available and have a living room in each one
This hotel, built with Mayan-style architecture, has many amenities including:
- Tennis courts
- Two swimming pools
- Fitness center
- Kids' club
- Beach access
- Hot tub
- Game room (arcade)
- Steam and sauna room
There is a wide selection of restaurants to choose from.
- Albatros Restaurant
- Gaviotas Restaurant
- Maria Margarita
- The Pizzeria
- Lobby Bar
- Swim Up Bar
Favorable Reviews for Hotel Riu Caribe in Cancun Mexico
An all inclusive package of sports, entertainment and dining makes this resort ideal for families or couples to experience a wonderful getaway. You may go online to find out the cost of this package or ask your travel agent.
People enjoy staying at the Hotel Riu Caribe for the following reasons:
- Close to the beach where snorkeling, para-sailing, and jet-skiing are all available
- Clean and large guest rooms
- A variety of restaurants offering good food (steak, smoked salmon, prime rib, leg of lamb, and caviar) on the premises
- Only thirty minutes from the Cancun Airport
- Live entertainment and dancing at the theater every night
- Vendors, or tour guides, come to the lobby to arrange tours with guests
- Friendly and helpful staff, striving to make guests feel welcome
- Supervised kids' program from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for children four to twelve years-old
- Scuba diving lessons offered in the pool
- A variety of land and water sports such as complimentary snorkeling, body boarding, kayaking, windsurfing, beach volleyball, and air gun shooting
- The buffets meals are highly favored
- The hotel conveniently lies in the heart of the hotel district
- Tripadvisor boasts over 1500 review for this lovely hotel, and is viewed as excellent for a range of ages and travel interests.
- Debbie's Caribbean Resort Reviews: Various reviews and notes on specific details of the Riu Caribe.
- Book It offers a substantial overview of the resort and full color photographs.
Packing for the Adventure
Now that you know the reviews for Hotel Riu Caribe in Cancun Mexico, you can start to make your travel plans. Make sure you pack the following:
- Suntan lotion
- Prescribed medication
- Light sweater for cool night walks along the beach
- Casual and comfortable clothing
- Good walking shoes in case you walk to downtown Cancun or go on a tour
- Sandals or flip-flops for the beach
Converse in Spanish
Prior to your vacation away, you may want to brush up on your Spanish or learn a few helpful phrases. Although the hotel staff can assist you in English, it is always good to try your hand at learning the language of the country you plan to visit. What a great opportunity for you!Happy conversing and safe travels!